Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beginning Effervescences
Effervescences are what happen to me sometimes when I least expect them. In fact, it will be the title of a piece I've been working on for awhile (thanks, Diangelinis!). I will post a progress picture here soon. Then there are the times when I wake in the morning and have the perfect solution for a piece. Those are exciting times. Happy times! When I learn new techniques, those are effervescences for me also. Bubbling with ideas. I have been writiing Morning Pages and figured that I could write a blog also, so here we are.
I will write more anon.

2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR YOU!!!
    The doll and the art quilt look terrific. The art quilt has a very fun look to it. It is so exciting to see what you're working on, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Barb. I find it exciting! Franchi

    ReplyDelete